With 148–310 guests, a Windstar ship is large enough to pamper, yet small enough to explore secluded coves and docks in the heart of charming villages, sparkling cities and remote islands.
Any cruise ship lets you see the world. Windstar brings it close enough so you can fully live it. See, hear, smell, taste and feel what it’s like to sail on a lovely ship into a small port, explore a hidden beach, see Moroccan goats standing in trees, taste a spicy Norwegian Bacalao stew and altogether lose yourself in a strange and wondrous culture. Our elegant, 148 - 310-guest cruise ships open up captivating new worlds and leave indelible, lifetime memories.
Windstar’s small cruise ships and personalized approach bring you closer to each destination and every port, so you can see the world from new perspectives. Share intimate moments away from the crowds, and immerse yourself in local, exotic cultures, all on a cruise ship where surprise and delight are constant companions.
And of course, part of the Windstar magic is our incredible personal service. Enjoy undivided attention from a crew who delights in remembering your name and preferences. Both gracious hosts and ambassadors, they delight in surprising you in discrete ways – satisfying your sweet tooth with an extra chocolate on your pillow or sharing the location of a favorite seaside café.
This is 180 degrees from ordinary, where all your senses are indulged and your sense of wonder is awakened.
On every Windstar cruise, you can experince
- Champagne welcome reception
- Signature Sail Away to Vangelis’ “1492 Conquest of Paradise”
- Windstar’s Signature Onboard Barbecue and the beloved crew show*
- Local performances on board**
- Learning how to sail with the Captain or officers on our Open Bridge
- Ocean views from all beautifully appointed staterooms or suites
- Cooking demonstrations powered by the James Beard Foundation and recipes by James Beard Foundation chefs
- All meals, in all venues, including 24-hour room service
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including specialty tea and coffee drinks
- Market tours with the chef to select seasonal local ingredients for upcoming meals**
- Watersports Platform, including all watersports equipment featuring complimentary kayaks, paddleboards, water trampoline and more*
* Dependent on port and weather conditions. Watersports equipment is not available in Alaska. Only Signature Expeditions will operate from the Watersports Platform when in Alaska.
** In most regions.