We currently have the following vacancies:
EXPERIENCED TRAVEL SALES CONSULTANT
We are always looking for experienced professionals to join our team.
We are very specific in what we are looking for so please only apply if you have the following attributes:
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for travel. This must be a variety of types of travel and you must be able to show your ability to sell from personal experience. A couple of package holidays will not cut the mustard! Excellent destination knowledge essential. As we are cruise specialists, a knowledge of selling cruise is preferred.
- Be able to work in Cyprus and speak fluent English. Greek is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Have a strong sales background working to targets and be able to show absolute attention to detail in administration. It is imperative that you can demonstrate experience with selling in the luxury sector.
- Tour operator or travel agency experience is essential with knowledge of packaging including all travel systems. Knowledge of a GDS system is also an advantage.
- Customer service excellence must be demonstrated.
You would be required to work as part of a team on a permanent full time basis. Interviews will include system tests. Any applications without the above experience will not be considered.
All positions are offered with salary subject to experience. Please include any salary expectations in your covering letter. Please clearly mark your application with the position you are applying for and send with a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in English only. Please include an email narrative giving details of why you feel you are suitable for the position. Applications not marked correctly will not be considered and only successful candidates will be contacted regarding interviews.