This African voyage takes you to the tropical Indian Ocean islands of Mauritius and Reunion to the volcanic Comoros and nature-rich Madagascar. Reunion is like a mini Hawaii, packed with thundering waterfalls, volcanic peaks, golden beaches and thick green wilderness – it’s ideal for off-the-beaten track adventures.
On this sailing there’s plenty of time to explore the diverse landscapes of Madagascar as we stop at historical port cities, coastal towns and idyllic islands. Take in the sweet scent of vanilla from the island’s plantations, see rare orchids and try to spot one of the many species of lemur.
As the ship sails towards mainland Africa, you’ll visit the Comoro Islands – a lesser-visited archipelago with clear blue waters and a fascinating capital – before arriving in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Day 1: Mauritius
Day 2: La Reunion
Day 3: Day at sea
Day 4: Day at sea
Day 5: Toamasina
Day 6: Day at sea
Day 7: Antisiranana
Day 8: Antisiranana
Day 9: Nosy Be
Day 10: Nosy Be
Day 11: Day at sea
Day 12: Moroni
Day 13: Day at sea
Day 14: Dar Es Salam
- 13 Night Cruise
- Full Board (inc. wine, beer and soft drinks in the main dining room during meal hours)
- Free WiFi in cabins and throughout public areas
- For the safety of passengers and crew, all persons onboard Golden Horizon (passengers and crew) will require evidence of vaccination.
- Travel insurance cover is mandatory to sail with Tradewind Voyages.
- Over 75's: For any voyage departing from any other port that is not within the UK, we will require a fit to travel note from the guests doctor if they are aged 75 or above, this will be required upon embarkation and guests who do not have this may be refused boarding.
- All above protocols are subject to any significant changes to Government travel policy.
- Not included: flights or transfers which can be added for an additional charge.
- In the stage where travel is beginning to restart around the World, there will be constant changes to entry and travel restrictions. While we can advise at the time of booking, it is the passenger's responsibility to check again before travel to ensure there are no changes.
- Cancellation within 999 days of booking start date 15%
Cancellation within 91 days of booking start date 30%
Cancellation within 61 days of booking start date 50%
Cancellation within 46 days of booking start date 75%
Cancellation within 30 days of booking start date 100%
Book with Confidence:
- If you are unable to embark Golden Horizon due to a local lockdown in your home country as a result of Covid-19 or due to your home country’s Government advising against travel to your destination(s) as a result of Covid-19, they will be able to transfer your booking to another Tradewind Voyage*, or you can choose to have a full refund of monies already paid to the cruise line.
- If Tradewind have to cancel a voyage due to Covid-19, they will be able to transfer your booking to another Tradewind Voyage*, or you can choose to have a full refund of monies already paid to Tradewind.
- Please note that before you travel you should ensure that you and each member of your party have obtained adequate travel insurance covering circumstances where you and/or any member of your party contract Covid-19. Where you and/or a member of your party are forced to cancel due to contracting Covid-19, the cruise line will be unable to refund any monies paid (outside the scope of our normal Booking Terms and Conditions) and will direct you to your travel insurer.
|Cabin Type||Price Per Person|
|Marina Aft Fixed Double||N/A|
|Main Deluxe Forward||£6099|
|Main Deluxe Midships||£6399|
|Main Balcony Cabin||N/A|
|Upper Forward Suite||£9349|
|Upper Midships Suite||£9349|
- Prices per person in GBP.
Check availability: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting Tradewind - Mauritius, Madagascar and East Africa. All prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a room/cabin. Single supplements do apply. All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.