For the first time Royal Caribbean will call Limassol its homeport. These 7 night voyages will be operated by the Jewel of the Seas every Saturday from the 10th July until the 24th October.
Set sail to the “picturesque shores and ancient ruins” in Greece. Guests will be able to visit a combination of culture-rich cities and idyllic islands, including Limassol, Athens, Greece and the Greek islands of Rhodes, Crete, Mykonos and Santorini.
Jewel of the Seas takes you to some of the world’s most captivating destinations — but it’s also filled from bow to stern with plenty of unforgettable experiences. Fill sea days with poolside lounging in between visits to adventure-packed ports, and elevate every night with world-class dining, creative cocktails, and electrifying entertainment.
On this ship, you’re free to do as much or as little as you like. Kick back and relax at the adults-only Solarium or harness up and hit the Rock Climbing wall. At night, settle in for a poolside movie beneath the stars. It’s your getaway — you set the itinerary.
Day 1: Limassol, Cyprus. Arrival: 07:00 / Departure: 17:00
Day 2: Rhodes, Greece. Arrival: 10:00 / Departure: 19:00
Day 3: Mykonos, Greece. Arrival: 08:00 / Departure: 21:00
Day 4: Athens (Piraeus), Greece. Arrival: 08:00 / Departure: 20:00
Day 5: Santorini, Greece. Arrival: 07:00 / Departure: 20:00
Day 6: Chania (Souda), Crete, Greece. Arrival: 08:00 / Departure: 18:00
Day 7: Day at sea
Day 8: Limassol, Cyprus. Arrival: 07:00 / Departure: 17:00
*Ports of call, port order and times may vary.
- 7 Night Cruise from Limassol
- Full board (speciality restaurants carry an additional supplement).
- Launched 2004
- In April 2016, Jewel of the Seas competed a $30 million renovation
- Full Capacity: 2,501 passengers
- Full Crew: 842
- Class and type: Radiance-class Cruise Ship
- Tonnage: 90,090 GT
- Length: 962 ft (293 m)
- Width: 106 ft
- 2-Level Main Dining Room
- Windjammer Café
- Giovanni's Table
- Chops Grille
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine
- Café Latte-Tudes
Bars & Lounges:
- Lobby Bar
- The Pit Stop
- Schooner Bar
- The Safari Club
- The Congo Bar
- Zanzibar Lounge
- Solarium Bar
- Pool Bar
- Sky Bar
- Diamond Club
- Viking Crown Lounge
- Vortex Night Club
- Concierge Club
Kids & Teens:
- Adventure Ocean
- Fuel Teen Disco
- Adventure Beach
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Vitality Spa & Fitness Centre
- Coral Theatre
- Casino Royal
- Three Pools
- Three Whirlpools
- Outdoor Movie Screen
- Sports Court
- Nine-Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Library & Card Room
- Art & Photo Gallery
- Jogging Track
- Video Arcade
- Medical Centre
Award-Winning & Awe Inspiring Accommodations:
Redefining the cruising experience one room at a time. Their staterooms are an alluring escape from the non-stop action their cruise ships are known for. From spectacular views to deluxe amenities, a stay with Royal Caribbean is like nothing at sea.
- All guests 18 years and older must have all doses of their COVID-19 vaccine completed at least 14 days prior to sailing. Guests younger than 18 don’t need to be vaccinated — but if they are, they can follow the testing guidance for fully vaccinated guests.
- Unvaccinated guests, 2-17 years old, must take a complimentary rapid antigen test at the terminal and receive a negative result in order to sail. You will be sent email instructions on how to register in advance approximately 14-18 days
before your cruise.
- Sailing with vaccinated crew.
- The ship will sail at between 40 and 80% capacity on the Limassol sailings.
- Not Included: Drinks, Gratuities, Wi-Fi, Excursions
- Drinks packages available for an additional supplement
- Proof of Vaccination: Royal Caribbean requires guests age 18 and older to be fully vaccinated. On arrival at the port, vaccinated guests must display their vaccination status on their government approved App or with a vaccination certificate / letter provided by their health authority or general practitioner (GP).
Cruise with Confidence
- What is the Cruise with Confidence policy?
As of May 6th, 2020, we have enhanced and expanded our Cruise with Confidence policy to give you even more peace of mind. The new Cruise with Confidence policy allows our guests that booked their cruise on or before July 31st, 2021, to cancel any cruise departing on-or-before April 30th, 2022, up to 48 hours before your sail date and receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit can be used toward any cruise that sets sail through September 30th, 2022.
|Date||Inside Guarantee||Outside Guarantee||Balcony Guarantee||Junior Suite||Grand Suite||Owners Suite|
*Prices are per person and in EUR.
Check availability: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting Royal Caribbean - Sail from Limassol. All prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a room/cabin. Single supplements do apply. All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.