For the first time Royal Caribbean will call Limassol its homeport. These 7 night voyages will be operated by the Jewel of the Seas every Saturday from the 10th July until the 24th October.
Set sail to the “picturesque shores and ancient ruins” in Greece. Guests will be able to visit a combination of culture-rich cities and idyllic islands, including Limassol, Athens, Greece and the Greek islands of Rhodes, Crete, Mykonos and Santorini.
Jewel of the Seas takes you to some of the world’s most captivating destinations — but it’s also filled from bow to stern with plenty of unforgettable experiences. Fill sea days with poolside lounging in between visits to adventure-packed ports, and elevate every night with world-class dining, creative cocktails, and electrifying entertainment.
On this ship, you’re free to do as much or as little as you like. Kick back and relax at the adults-only Solarium or harness up and hit the Rock Climbing wall. At night, settle in for a poolside movie beneath the stars. It’s your getaway — you set the itinerary.
Day 1: Limassol, Cyprus. Arrival: 07:00 / Departure: 17:00
Day 2: Rhodes, Greece. Arrival: 10:00 / Departure: 19:00
Day 3: Mykonos, Greece. Arrival: 08:00 / Departure: 21:00
Day 4: Athens (Piraeus), Greece. Arrival: 08:00 / Departure: 20:00
Day 5: Santorini, Greece. Arrival: 07:00 / Departure: 20:00
Day 6: Chania (Souda), Crete, Greece. Arrival: 08:00 / Departure: 18:00
Day 7: Day at sea
Day 8: Limassol, Cyprus. Arrival: 07:00 / Departure: 17:00
- 7 Night Cruise from Limassol
- Full board (speciality restaurants carry an additional supplement).
- Launched 2004
- In April 2016, Jewel of the Seas competed a $30 million renovation
- Full Capacity: 2,501 passengers
- Full Crew: 842
- Class and type: Radiance-class Cruise Ship
- Tonnage: 90,090 GT
- Length: 962 ft (293 m)
- Width: 106 ft
- 2-Level Main Dining Room
- Windjammer Café
- Giovanni's Table
- Chops Grille
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine
- Café Latte-Tudes
Bars & Lounges:
- Lobby Bar
- The Pit Stop
- Schooner Bar
- The Safari Club
- The Congo Bar
- Zanzibar Lounge
- Solarium Bar
- Pool Bar
- Sky Bar
- Diamond Club
- Viking Crown Lounge
- Vortex Night Club
- Concierge Club
Kids & Teens:
- Adventure Ocean
- Fuel Teen Disco
- Adventure Beach
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Vitality Spa & Fitness Centre
- Coral Theatre
- Casino Royal
- Three Pools
- Three Whirlpools
- Outdoor Movie Screen
- Sports Court
- Nine-Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Library & Card Room
- Art & Photo Gallery
- Jogging Track
- Video Arcade
- Medical Centre
Award-Winning & Awe Inspiring Accommodations:
Redefining the cruising experience one room at a time. Their staterooms are an alluring escape from the non-stop action their cruise ships are known for. From spectacular views to deluxe amenities, a stay with Royal Caribbean is like nothing at sea.
- Adult guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide a negative PCR test within 5 days of travel. For those under the age of 18 just need to provide a negative PCR test within 5 days of travel. These current health and safety measures, like others, may evolve as they are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- Sailing with vaccinated crew.
- The ship will sail at between 40 and 80 % capacity on the Limassol sailings.
- Not Included: Drinks, Gratuities, Wi-Fi, Excursions
- Drinks packages available for an additional supplement
Cruise with Confidence
- What is the Cruise with Confidence policy?
As of May 6th, 2020, we have enhanced and expanded our Cruise with Confidence policy to give you even more peace of mind. The new Cruise with Confidence policy allows our guests that booked their cruise on or before May 31st, 2021, to cancel any cruise departing on-or-before April 30th, 2022, up to 48 hours before your sail date and receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit can be used toward any cruise that sets sail through September 30th, 2022.
|Date||Inside Guarantee||Outside Guarantee||Balcony Guarantee||Junior Suite||Grand Suite||Owners Suite|
|10th July||N/A||Sold Out||€1080||€1738||€1871||€2501|
|17th July||N/A||Sold Out||€1206||€1822||€2011||€2690|
*Prices are per person and in EUR.
Check availability: Email: email@example.com Quoting Royal Caribbean - Sail from Limassol. All prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a room/cabin. Single supplements do apply. All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.