Feel the rhythm in your feet on this unforgettable 14-night cruise from Cape Town to Rio De Janeiro. Enjoy all-suite, accommodations with private balconies, and breath-taking views of the ocean as you sail in all-inclusive 6* luxury. Experience it all with free unlimited shore excursions from a selection of bird-watching in Walvis bay, historic walking tours through Jamestown, scenic rides to the vibrant Copacabana Beach and cable car rides up to Sugarloaf Mountain in Rio De Janeiro plus many more.
Start your voyage in Cape Town, South Africa’s most cosmopolitan. The diverse array of cultures here contributes to the city’s wide-ranging music and cuisines. Rich in history, modern culture, incredible attractions, and natural beauty is why you should add this pulsating city to your bucket list. Cape Town has many unmissable historic and cultural museums. Those who visit Nelson Mandela's jail cell on Robben Island or peruse the exhibits in The District Six Museum will see that a somber undertone to this otherwise vibrant city.
Complete your last stop Rio De Janeiro is a city that oozes ethnic diversity. African culture is everywhere in Brazil from samba and carnival to food and religion. It is no surprise that music and rhythm are pumped into your bloodstream from the minute you arrive. The city's vibrant and turbulent energy flows between densely forested mountains and long white sandy beaches. Dominated by the twin peaks of Sugarloaf and Corcovado, you will encounter breathtaking panoramic views of the city. No trip to Rio would be complete without a visit to Christ the Redeemer, which is located at the peak of Corcovado Mountain, 710 meters above sea level. This 38-meter-tall colossal statue of Jesus Christ has become a cultural icon and is listed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Itinerary – 14 night cruise
Day 1: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 2: Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 3: Luderitz, Nambia
Day 4-5: Walvis Bay, Nambia
Day 6-7: Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 8: Jamestown, Saint Helena (Anchor Port)
Day 9-13: Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 14-15: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- 14 Night Cruise on the Seven Seas Voyager
- Book the December 2021 sailing before the 31st March 21 & receive a FREE 3 Night Pre Cruise Wine & Wildlife Tour in Cape Town & A Passion for Rio Tour post cruise
- All Inclusive (inc. speciality restaurants, fine wines and spirits)
- Free Unlimited Shore Excursions
- Free Unlimited WiFi throughout the ship
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Penthouse Suites and higher include: Free Personal Butler
- Not included: flights or transfers which can be added for an additional charge.
- In the stage where travel is beginning to restart around the World, there will be constant changes to entry and travel restrictions. While we can advise at the time of booking, it is the passenger's responsibility to check again before travel to ensure there are no changes.
|Cabin:||22nd December 2021||5th January 2023|
- Prices per person
Hotels may be operating limited services and reduced facilities due to Covid-19 safety and social distancing guidelines. Due to the fluid and localised nature of these changes we cannot pre-advise. We recommend you check with hotel directly prior to departure.
Check availability: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting Regent Seven Seas - Cape Town to Rio De Janeiro Cruise. All prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a room/cabin. Single supplements do apply. All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.