Sail across the Atlantic Ocean in 6* luxury onboard the Seven Seas Navigator. This Mokum to Manhattan cruise embarks in Amsterdam. ‘Mokum’ is the Jewish name for Amsterdam which derived from the Yiddish word for “place” or “safe haven”. Since the Second World War, Amsterdam has held a large Jewish population.
On this 28-night cruise, you will enjoy relaxing days at sea, plus have the opportunity to immerse yourself in some of Europe's most historical and cultural and destinations, including the magical Mediterranean ports of Spain, Italy, France and Portugal before stopping in Bermuda then sailing into the iconic skyline of New York City.
Itinerary – 28 night cruise
Day 1: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 2: Bruges (Zeebrugge), Belgium
Day 3: St. Peter Port (Guernsey), Channel Islands
Day 4: Cruising The Bay of Biscay
Day 5-6: Bordeaux, France
Day 7: Bilbao, Spain
Day 8: Ferrol, Spain
Day 9: Oporto, Portugal
Day 10: Lisbon, Portugal
Day 11: Seville (Cadiz), Spain
Day 12: Cruising The Alboran Sea
Day 13: Barcelona, Spain
Day 14: Cruising The Alboran Sea
Day 15: Seville (Cadiz), Spain
Day 16: Portimao, Portugal
Day 17: Cruising The Atlantic Ocean
Day 18: Funchal (Madeira), Portugal
Day 19: Cruising The Atlantic Ocean
Day 20: Ponta Delgada (Azores), Portugal
Day 21: Horta (Azores), Portugal
Day 22-25: Cruising The Atlantic Ocean
Day 26: St. George's Bermuda
Day 27: Cruising The Atlantic Ocean
Day 28-29: New York
- 28 Night Cruise on the Seven Seas Navigator
- All Inclusive (inc. specialty restaurants, fine wines and spirits)
- Free Unlimited Shore Excursions
- Free Unlimited WiFi throughout the ship
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Concierge Suites and higher include: Free 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package
- Penthouse Suites and higher include: Free Personal Butler
- Cruise Only
- Not included: flights from Cyprus to the Amsterdam
- In the stage where travel is beginning to restart around the World, there will be constant changes to entry and travel restrictions. While we can advise at the time of booking, it is the passenger's responsibility to check again before travel to ensure there are no changes.
- Return with Regent to sailing the seven seas and experience the flexibility and confidence of Regent Reassurance — now available on all voyages embarking on or before 31 December 2022 — giving you the freedom to cancel for any reason up to 15 days* prior to departure and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit. Plus, enjoy the flexibility of a Reduced 10% Deposit* when planning that dream holiday.Then, make the most of your $1,000 Shipboard Credit by exploring further and uncovering new experiences in destinations you cherish or have been longing to visit through a Regent Choice Shore Excursion — including booking your own private car and driver — or by fully immersing yourself in total relaxation and luxury with the divine services and treatments of Serene Spa & Wellness™.
Wherever your heart is longing to take you, we invite you to set sail with us and discover the peace of mind and luxury found through Regent Reassurance and $1,000 Shipboard Credit on all voyages embarking on or before 31 December 2022. Book by 31 July 2020 to enjoy this exclusive offer.
|F - Deluxe Veranda Suite||€14,249|
|D - Concierge Suite||€15,849|
|B - Penthouse Suite||€17,529|
- Prices per person
Check availability: Email: email@example.com Quoting Regent Seven Seas - Amsterdam to New York. All prices are based on per person and per night. Single supplements do apply. All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.