Vancouver is the largest city in British Columbia and most famous for its physical beauty. It was named after Captain George Vancouver, who sailed the area’s waters in 1972. The most famous landmark in Vancouver is Stanley Park covering over 1000 acres.
Vancouver is the starting point for cruises to Alaska via the mesmerizing Inside Passage running along the west coast of British Columbia. Onboard this Alaskan cruise you wake up to breath-taking scenery day after day. Springtime is a good time to see wildlife as the animals start coming out of hibernation, as well as the seabirds and humpback whales migrating.
On this voyage you get to experience the untamed wilderness, mountains, ocean, glaciers, forests, and wildlife – making it a destination for you to tick off your bucket list.
Itinerary – 11 night cruise
Day 1: Vancouver, British Columbia
Day 2: Cruising The Inside Passage
Day 3: Ketchikan, Alaska
Day 4: Icy Strait (Hoonah), Alaska
Day 5: Skagway, Alaska
Day 6: Cruising Hubbard Glacier
Day 7: Sitka, Alaska (Anchor Port)
Day 8: Juneau, Alaska
Day 9: Wrangell, Alaska
Day 10: Cruising The Outside Passage
Day 11: Victoria, British Columbia
Day 12: Vancouver, British Columbia
- 11 Night Cruise on the Seven Seas Explorer
- All Inclusive (inc. speciality restaurants, fine wines and spirits)
- Free Unlimited Shore Excursions
- Free Unlimited WiFi throughout the ship
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Concierge Suites and higher include: Free 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package (applies to cruise only)
- Penthouse Suites and higher include: Free Personal Butler
- Flights from London to Vancouver, Hotel & Transfers (applies to package only)
- Package starts from London.
- Business Class available for an additional supplement
- Not included: flights from Cyprus to the UK
- In the stage where travel is beginning to restart around the World, there will be constant changes to entry and travel restrictions. While we can advise at the time of booking, it is the passenger's responsibility to check again before travel to ensure there are no changes.
- Return with Regent to sailing the seven seas and experience the flexibility and confidence of Regent Reassurance — now available on all voyages embarking on or before 31 December 2022 — giving you the freedom to cancel for any reason up to 15 days* prior to departure and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit. Plus, enjoy the flexibility of a Reduced 10% Deposit* when planning that dream holiday.Then, make the most of your $1,000 Shipboard Credit by exploring further and uncovering new experiences in destinations you cherish or have been longing to visit through a Regent Choice Shore Excursion — including booking your own private car and driver — or by fully immersing yourself in total relaxation and luxury with the divine services and treatments of Serene Spa & Wellness™.Wherever your heart is longing to take you, we invite you to set sail with us and discover the peace of mind and luxury found through Regent Reassurance and $1,000 Shipboard Credit on all voyages embarking on or before 31 December 2022. Book by 30 September 2020 to enjoy this exclusive offer.
|Cabin:||Cruise Only:||Package (inc. Flight & Hotel):|
|G2 - Deluxe Veranda Suite||£5389||£6191|
|E - Concierge Suite||£6159||£6961|
|C - Penthouse Suite||£7539||£8341|
- Prices per person and in sterling.
- Package starts from London.
Check availability: Email: email@example.com Quoting Regent Seven Seas - Vancouver 11 Night Round Trip. All prices are based on per person and per night. Single supplements do apply. All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.