From the magical Temples of Karnak and Luxor to the stunning Valley of The Kings, the burial place of The Pharaohs, your itinerary will lazily follow the Nile visiting some of the most spectacular and fascinating ancient sites in the world.
Soak in the history of Egypt, with guided tours by knowledgable Egyptologists. Sightseeing tours included whilst onboard the Nile cruise. Sail on an elegantly built vessel, modernly designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Full board on the cruise. We have a choice of 2 river cruise boats, the 4* Mirage or the 4* superior Farah.
Stay in Luxor on the banks of the Nile, with B&B in the 4* hotel.
Weekly departures from Cyprus
Day 1: Depart on a Sunday to fly to Luxor via Cairo, private transfer to hotel, check in at 4* hotel for overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor - private transfer from the hotel to join the Nile cruise on the MS Mirage or Farah. Lunch and Dinner on Board, Overnight Luxor.
Day 3: After breakfast Visit the East Bank, sail to Esna. Lunch and dinner on Board, Over night in Edfu.
Day 4: After Breakfast visit temple in Edfu, Sail Kom Ombo. Sail to Aswan. Galabia Party. Over night in Aswan
Day 5: After Breakfast visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae by motor boat. Lunch and Dinner on Board. Over night in Aswan.
Day 6: After breakfast you have a morning at leisure, with lunch and dinner on board. Over night in Aswan
Day 7: Sail to Kom Ombo, and after breakfast Visit the temple shared by 2 gods Sobek & Haeroris. Lunch and dinner on board. Over night in Luxor
Day 8: After Breakfast Visit the West Bank, Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsuit & the Colossi Memnon, Over night in Luxor
Day 9: After Breakfast check out and private transfer to the airport, and flight back to Larnaca via Cairo.
- Flights from Larnaca
- Private transfers in Luxor
- 1 nights in 4* Sonesta Hotel in Luxor (or similar) on a B&B basis
- 4* Mirage Nile Cruise or 4*+ MS Farah
- FREE sightseeing tours whilst onboard the cruise
- Weekly departure dates
- Onboard gym
- 7 nights cruising
- English speaking Egyptologists
- All meals included onboard the cruise
- Guided tours by knowledgeable Egyptologists
- Stay in Luxor on the banks of the Nile
- From the magical Temples of Karnak and Luxor to the stunning Valley of The Kings, the burial place of The Pharaohs, your itinerary will lazily follow the Nile visiting some of the most spectacular and fascinating ancient sites in the world.
- The River Nile is about 6,670 km (4,160 miles) in length and is the longest river in the world
- MS Farah is an elegantly built vessel, modernly designed with comfort and luxury in mind and has recently been refurbished.
- The Mirage features 58 standard cabins, 2 triple spacious cabins, comfortably furnished and 2 suites with extra large windows.
|Dates for MS Mirage||Double Occupancy
|January - End April 2020||€1299pp||€1499pp|
|1st May 2020 - end September 2020||€1249pp||€1469pp|
|Dates for MS Farah|
|5th April 2020||€2199pp|
|26th April 2020||€1429pp|
Check availability: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting Nile Cruise. All prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a room/cabin. Single supplements do apply. All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.