From the magical Temples of Karnak and Luxor to the stunning Valley of The Kings, the burial place of The Pharaohs, your itinerary will lazily follow the Nile visiting some of the most spectacular and fascinating ancient sites in the world.
Soak in the history of Egypt, with guided tours by knowledgable Egyptologists. Sightseeing tours included whilst onboard the Nile cruise. Sail on an elegantly built vessel, modernly designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Full board on the cruise. Stay in Luxor on the banks of the Nile, with B&B in the hotel.
Weekly departures from Cyprus
Day 1: Depart on a Sunday to fly to Luxor via Cairo, private transfer to hotel, check in at 4* hotel for overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor - private transfer from the hotel to join the Nile cruise on the 4* MS Farah. Lunch onboard before visiting East Bank.
Day 3: After breakfast visit the West Bank. Return for lunch on the MS Farah & sail to Edfu. Dinner onboard & overnight in Edfu.
Day 4: After breakfast visit Visit Horus Temple. Return for lunch & sail to Kom Ombo to visit the Kom Ombo Temple. Afternoon sailing to Aswan for dinner & overnight.
Day 5: Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple and the Botanical Garden by Felucca.
Day 6: Aswan
Day 7: Monday night over night at the Sonesta St George Hotel, Luxor
Day 8: Fly to Larnaca via Cairo.
- Flights from Larnaca
- Private transfers in Luxor
- One night Sonesta St Georges 4* Hotel in Luxor on a B&B basis
- 4* MS Farah Nile Cruise
- FREE sightseeing tours whilst onboard the cruise
- Weekly departure dates
- Onboard gym
- 7 nights cruising
- English speaking Egyptologists
- All meals included onboard the cruise
- Guided tours by knowledgeable Egyptologists
- Stay in Luxor on the banks of the Nile
- From the magical Temples of Karnak and Luxor to the stunning Valley of The Kings, the burial place of The Pharaohs, your itinerary will lazily follow the Nile visiting some of the most spectacular and fascinating ancient sites in the world.
- The River Nile is about 6,670 km (4,160 miles) in length and is the longest river in the world
- MS Farah is an elegantly built vessel, modernly designed with comfort and luxury in mind and has recently been refurbished.
|DATES||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Jan – Mid April||€1689pp||€2249pp|
|May – August||€1299pp||€1699pp|
Check availability: Email: email@example.com Quoting Nile Cruise. All prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a room/cabin. Single supplements do apply. All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.