Fly from Larnaca and visit the most iconic sights in India such as the Taj Mahal, Amber Fort & Jaipur. This tour can easily be combined with additional time in India. Why not add on a few days on the beach in Kerala or add extra time in Delhi before or after the tour? Choose from either 4*, 5* or 5* Luxury hotel options.
- Day 1: Fly from Larnaca overnight to Delhi
- Day 2: Arrive in Delhi – On arrival you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel, where we will be holding the rooms for immediate occupancy. Overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 3: Delhi – In the morning, enjoy a combined city sightseeing in Old and New Delhi covering Jama Masjid – The largest mosque in Asia. Admire the Red Fort – the red stone magic, and the Gandhi memorial – the memoir of father of the nation. Sightseeing includes India Gate – The memorial of martyrs, Parliament House – The govt. headquarters, Humayun Tomb and Qutab Minar. Overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 4: Delhi – Jaipur (05 hrs drive) drive to Jaipur in the morning, and check into your hotel upon arrival. In the afternoon, you are free to enjoy the city atmosphere. Overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 5: Jaipur – In the morning take an excursion to Amber Fort with a joy ride on an elephant. In the afternoon take a city tour covering the City Palace – occupying a large area divided into a series of courtyards, gardens & buildings and a perfect blend of Rajasthani & Mughal architecture, then visit the Royal Observatory – an observatory with some rare qualities to its credit. Finally, visit the Bazaar. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 6: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (05 – 06 hrs drive) – In the afternoon, take a drive to Agra, en-route visiting the old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty – Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 7: Agra – Delhi (04 hrs drive) – Morning city tour covering Taj Mahal – a poem written in white marble, the most extravagant monument ever built for love. Next, visit the Red Fort – a visit to the fort in ‘Agra’ is a must since so many of the events which led to the construction of the Taj took place here. Finally, visit Itmad-ud-daula Tomb – The tomb is of particular interest since many of its design elements overshadow the Taj. Afternoon drive to Delhi. On arrival check in to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 8: Delhi Departure – Check out and transfer to the airport for the flight home.
|4* Hotel||5* Hotel||5* Luxury Hotel|
|May – September 2019||€1249||€1399||€2299|
|October 2019 – March 2020||€1349||€1529||€3699|
Flights from Cyprus, transfers in India & 6 nt fully escorted private tour in India visiting the Golden Triangle. This tour can easily be combined with pre and post tour additions such as time on the beach or additional time in Delhi
|City||4* star||5* star||5* star luxury||Nights|
|Delhi||The Royal Plaza||Le Meridien||The Oberoi New Delhi||2|
|Jaipur||Park Prime||Crowne Plaza||Oberoi Rajvilas||2|
|Agra||Clarks Shiraz||Crystal sarovar premiere||Oberoi Amarvilas||1|
|Delhi (Near Airport)||ITC Welcom Dwarka||Holiday Inn Aero City||The Oberoi Gurgaon||1|
Number of nights: 7 | Prices From: €1249 | Location: Asia | Dates: January February March May June July August September October November December | Year: 2019 2020 | ★★★★★ | Expires: 25th March 2020