Holland America have been sailing through the Panama Canal since their first World Cruise in 1958, so they can show you the way through this iconic landmark. Add to that the rainforests of Costa Rica, the Mayan Ruins of Guatemala and the sunny resorts of the Mexican Riviera.
- Day 1: Larnaca – Miami, Overnight stop enroute
- Day 2: Overnight stay in Miami.
- Day 3: Transfer to ship in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Day 4: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
- Day 5: At Sea
- Day 6: At Sea
- Day 7: Cartagena, Colombia
- Day 8: Cruising Panama Canal
- Day 9: At Sea
- Day 10: Puerto Caldera (Puntarenas), Costa Rica
- Day 11: Corinto, Nicaragua
- Day 12: Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
- Day 13: Huatulco, Mexico
- Day 14: At Sea
- Day 15: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Day 16: At Sea
- Day 17: At Sea
- Day 18: San Diego, California, US – Transfer to airport for overnight flight back to Larnaca.
|Inside||Outside cabin with obstructed view||Outside cabin||Suite|
|17th October and 16th November 2018||€2699||€2799||€2869||€3999|
|16th December 2018||€3349||€3499||€3649||€5699|
|16th January 2019||€3199||€3349||€3399||€4799|
|1st and 17th March 2019||€3099||€3449||€3549||€5299|
All prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a room/cabin. Single supplements do apply. All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Flights from Larnaca to Miami, 1 nt hotel stay en-route, 1 nt hotel in Miami, transfers to/from the ship & either 15 or 16 nts full board cruise on 5* Volendam or Nieuw Amsterdam
Number of nights: 17 | Prices From: €2,699 | Location: North America South America | Dates: January February March October November December | Year: 2018 2019 | ★★★★★ | Expires: 20190217