Bergen is a captivating historical city, positioned in beautiful surroundings. Even though Bergen is the second-largest city in Norway it still has the charm and welcoming feel of a small town. Full of colourful wooden houses and together with the narrow cobblestone streets they help give Bergen its special character. Surrounded by seven mountains Bergen is perfect for hiking from which you can get some spectacular views of the city.
Norway is famous for its breath-taking fjords. This natural wonder has now been listed as a UNESCO's World Heritage Site. Bergen is the Gateway to the Fjords of Norway which makes it the best starting point to experience the most magnificent fjord landscape, with narrow fjords, beautiful landscapes, and spectacular waterfalls. A trip to Norway would not be complete without taking a fjord cruise. Make the most of your trip by adding a three-hour Mostraumen, and Osterfjord Cruise for only an additional €134 per person.
- Flights from Larnaca
- 7 Night Stay in 3*, 4* or 5* Hotel
- Bed & Breakfast
- Complimentary Bergen Panoramic Tour. (Not available in October)
- Optional Add On: Spectacular Mostraumen and Osterfjord Cruise for only an additional €134 per person. (This particular tour is not available in September)
- City tax may be applicable on arrival/departure
- In the stage where travel is beginning to restart around the World, there will be constant changes to entry and travel restrictions. While we can advise at the time of booking, it is the passenger's responsibility to check again before travel to ensure there are no changes.
|Date:||3* Grand Terminus:||4* Bergen Bors Hotel:||5* Opus XVI:|
Prices are per person and subject to availability.
Hotels may be operating limited services and reduced facilities due to Covid-19 safety and social distancing guidelines. Due to the fluid and localised nature of these changes we cannot pre-advise. We recommend you check with hotel directly prior to departure.
Check availability: Email: email@example.com Quoting Bergen - 7 Night Break. All prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a room/cabin. Single supplements do apply. All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.