Experience one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Krakow managed to escape any damage during World War 2 making some of its architecture quite simply a living museum. As well as the walled city and the vibrant Jewish Quarter, Krakow is also the closest city to Auschwitz Birkenau the infamous concentration camp of the Holocaust and now a fascinating open museum that should be experienced, if only to remember the 1.2 million people who lost their lives here . Century Travel have offered this 3 night break for a few years now and many of our clients choose to return as it is such a great city.
- Return flights from Paphos with 15kg luggage between 2 people
- Transfers on arrival and departure in Krakow
- 3 nights in a 3 or 4 star hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- FREE tour to Auschwitz or the Salt Mines
|3* Kazimierz Hotel||4* Galaxy Hotel|
|All prices are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Please email email@example.com and quote Krakow 3 nts for availability.|
- All of our hotels are centrally located. Hotels can get booked up many months in advance so we have a selection of hotels we offer. Please ask your consultant for more details on the hotels available at the time of booking.
- En-suite facilities
- Walking distance to the old town and Jewish Quarter
Number of nights: 3 | Prices From: €439 | Location: Europe | Dates: July August September | ★★★★