Escape the winter and head south in search of African adventures on this truly epic voyage visiting Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania and Kenya. Sail across the Indian Ocean calling at tropical island paradises including Mauritius, the Seychelles, Maldives and Sri Lanka. By contrast, India will ignite your senses with its ancient traditions, artistic heritage and astonishing architecture. Then, discover famous historical sites in Egypt and Jordan before transiting the Suez Canal to the Holy Land and the Mediterranean homeward bound.
|06/01/20||Bristol Avonmouth (United Kingdom)|
|11/01/20||Casablanca for Marrakech (Morocco)|
|15/01/20||Mindelo, São Vicente (Cape Verde)|
|21/01/20||Jamestown (St. Helena)|
|25/01/20||Walvis Bay (Namibia)|
|28/01/20||Cape Town (South Africa)|
|29/01/20||Mossel Bay (South Africa)|
|30/01/20||Port Elizabeth (South Africa)|
|01/02/20||Durban (South Africa)|
|02/02/20||Richards Bay (South Africa)|
|06/02/20||Pointe Des Galets (Reunion Island)|
|07/02/20||Port Louis (Mauritius)|
|10/02/20||Mamoudzou (Mayotte, Comoros Islands)|
|17/02/20||Victoria, Mahé, (Seychelles)|
|24/02/20||Colombo (Sri Lanka)|
|26/02/20||Cochin for overland to Taj Mahal (India)|
|28/02/20||Mormugao (Goa) (India)|
|09/03/20||Safaga for Luxor (Egypt)|
|10/03/20||Aqaba for Petra (Jordan)|
|12/03/20||Transit the Suez Canal|
|13/03/20||Ashdod for Jerusalem (Israel)|
|21/03/20||La Coruña for Santiago de Compostela (Spain)|
|23/03/20||Cobh for Cork (Ireland)|
|24/03/20||Bristol Avonmouth (United Kingdom)|
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE! All prices in GBP.
|First Person||Second Person|
|Voyager Inside Guarantee||£11,999.00||Free|
|Standard Twin Inner||£12,249.00||Free|
|Standard Plus Twin Inner||£13,519.00||Free|
|Superior Twin Inner||£15,209.00||Free|
|Premium Twin Inner||£16,899.00||Free|
|Voyager Outside Guarantee||£15,999.00||Free|
|Standard Twin Ocean View||£16,899.00||Free|
|Standard Twin Ocean View||£17,319.00||Free|
|Standard Plus Twin Ocean View||£18,169.00||Free|
|Superior Twin Ocean View||£20,279.00||Free|
|Superior Plus Twin Ocean View||£21,969.00||Free|
|Premium Twin Ocean View||£23,659.00||Free|
|De Luxe Ocean View||£28,729.00||Free|
|Junior Suite Ocean View||£33,789.00||Free|
|De Luxe Suite Ocean View||£38,019.00||Free|
Offer is subject to availability and strictly limited.All prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a room/cabin. Single supplements do apply. All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- South Africa – With no less than five stops in South Africa, including day stops in Cape Town, Mossel Bay, Port Elizabeth, Durban and Richard’s Bay you will sail almost 2/3 of South Africa’s coast.
- South Africa’s Garden Route – this stunning optional tour covers over 125 miles of coastal roads which is home to a range of vegetation and wildlife nestled between the Indian Ocean and the Outeniqua and Tsitsikamma mountains.
- Mauritius – Be swept up into the idyll of tropical island paradise with the stunning Eureka plantation house and Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens.
- Tanzania – Discover the Spice Island of Africa with a stop in Zanzibar, home to nutmeg, cinnamon and black pepper production.
- Mombasa – Why not take an optional overnight trip to the Tsavo East National Park, home to the largest protected area in Kenya and herds of dust-red elephants, rhino, lions and hippos.
- Seychelles – Mahé and Praslin are a nature lovers paradise boasting rare and UNESCO heritage protected plant species and unique animals aplenty.
- India – If you’re not tempted by an excursion to the Taj Mahal, take in some of Cochin’s fascinating cultural legacy before visiting the intoxicating city of Mumbai.
- Jordan – Visit the lost city of Petra – estimated to date back to 6,000 B.C. – and Wadi Rum, where T.E. Lawrence found his destiny as ‘Lawrence of Arabia’.
- Delicious full board cuisine.
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Captain’s Cocktail Party (cruises of 6 nights or more).
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to midnight).
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more).
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
- Port Taxes.
Number of nights: 78 | Prices From: £11,999 | Location: Africa Asia Middle East | Dates: January | Year: 2020 | ★★★★★