Why sail with Cruise & Maritime?
Cruise & Maritime Voyages is a British independent cruise line specializing in no-fly cruises from 11 UK ports. With smaller, more intimate ships, Cruise & Maritime offer a leisurely and traditional home out on the sea, using country house style cruising and an emphasis on personal service, quietness and going the extra mile.
Our programme offers a wide selection of scenic cruising holidays
So Much Choice & So Much Included
Compare our fares together with what's included and you'll appreciate what outstanding value cruises represent. Cabin accommodation, full board cuisine, afternoon teas, daytime activities, evening entertainment and full use of all the on-board leisure facilities are all included in the fare.
Traditional British Cruising, Smaller Ships, Friendly Service
At Cruise & Maritime Voyages, we aim to offer a more traditional and leisurely 'country house' style cruising and maritime experience aboard our classic cruise ships, Columbus, Magellan, Marco Polo, Astoria and Astor. where the emphasis is very much on providing attentive service within a 'home from home' atmosphere.
Whether you are cruising the Baltic Sea or the Atlantic Ocean it is guaranteed that nothing whets your appetite like sea air. You'll therefore have even more reason to anticipate the feast of delights freshly prepared by expert chefs and served by attentive restaurant staff.
Highly acclaimed big shows and cabarets
At Cruise & Maritime Voyages, we recognise the importance of offering a very high standard of evening entertainment brought to you by our experienced Cruise Directors and entertainment hosts. It is their aim to ensure that you have an unforgettable cruise holiday and present a truly wonderful and varied entertainment programme.
Adding more to your cruise experience
The relaxing atmosphere created by Cruise & Maritime Voyages is ideal for enjoying our extensive programme of guest speakers, entertainers and craft specialists. We are pleased to present our special Additions Programme, so called because in addition to our highly acclaimed evening entertainment and wide range of leisure facilities, we are presenting a range of other complimentary activities and entertainment for you to enjoy when the mood takes you.
- Smaller sized cruise ships accessible to more ports of call.
- An excellent standard of friendly and attentive service.
- Sterling is the currency on board Columbus, Magellan, Marco Polo and Astoria.
- A choice of eleven convenient UK departure ports.
- A wide choice of wonderful excursions at most ports of call.
- Delicious full board cuisine.
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Captain’s Cocktail Party (cruises of 6 nights or more).
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to midnight).
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more).
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
- Port Taxes